Saturday, December 6, 2008

Operation: Laproscopic Shop Vacc is a go

December 17th is the day, kids. Insurance has kindly agreed to pay to gut me, so I shall be taking them up on it.

The surgery should be quick and might result in an overnight stay, max. If I end up staying inpatient multiple nights, heads will roll. They'd be wise to keep me sedated for several months.

I've taken in a bunch of new cases, necessitating the purchase of letterhead and the stocking up on ink cartridges. Good lord, I'm actually back in business. How 'bout that?

I'll be teaching class until the end of the session on the 14th and resuming when the Y resumes classes on January 5. Further, I'm planning Livi's kindergarten holiday party on the 19th and, while I don't plan to be real perky, by gawd I'm going to be there, taking pictures!

So. They tell me the scars won't be significantly worse, when healed, than my healed-up pierced navel. Makes me no nevermind. Scar me up, but take that cancer-susceptible stuff the heck out of me, you hear?

1 comment:

Sarah k said...

Will be praying for you hon. I hope you have an easy and wonderful recovery! My thoughts are with you hon.

Sarah k

Hello there