Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday - meh.

I had the daughter of an old friend over for a playdate today. C is a year younger than Liv and they're fast friends. It's so odd that someone who knew me in the wilder days of my 20's now lives practically across the street and we're raising our kids together. Same bus stop even.

I baked cupcakes for the kids and gave them tons of stuff to decorate. Then they put on makeup and costumes and had a fashion show. Turned out to be a blast. I'll post photos.

I got kudos from the boss about my abdominals class: apparently she's hearing a lot of good things from my class. It's kinda great.

Otherwise, not much to report. My old friend (see tiff) is still pissed with me (I'm quite disillusioned-- remind me never to put anyone on a pedestal ever again) and my knee is still wicked sore. I have yet to track down an orthopod. I also have yet to determine whether surgery is in my immediate future and I'm still trying to unravel my insurance paperwork.

Also, Liv's really petitioning hard for a sister. Given the reason that we can't adopt, it's really tough on El Freddo and me. And Liv just doesn't understand.

So, I say again: Meh.

1 comment:

Sarah k said...

That is good that you pretty much had a good day!!! Good for you!!! And not so odd about the old friend... Cool actually!

Sarah k
Taiwankiddo2.blogspot.com

Hello there