Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Lineament is a good thing

Taught third class in three days today and am supposed to be taking another tomorrow morning, if not asked to sub instead. At present I'm bathed in lineament.

Question: why are all the women who have been taking this class for 20+ years not thin? I'm losing inches like it's going out of style and I've only been teaching for a few months. These are the same women, mind you, who complain that my class isn't aerobically strenuous enough. (They don't complain about the weight-bearing toning exercises and abdominal workout, mind you...all I hear during that portion is groans-- bwaa haa haaaaa!) Of course some women complain it's too hard, but that's beside the point.

Why aren't these women thin??

1 comment:

Sarah k said...

Ok.. you could tell them to call the "WAMMMMMMBUUUUULaNCEEEEEE"! LOL...
I think that people just like to complain honestly hon! If you are losing inches they are possibly too lazy! lol.

Sarah k
Taiwankiddo2.blogspot.com

Hello there