Sunday, October 5, 2008

News roundup

Well, crap.

I've not blogged in a while and I don't even know what to tell you. Lots of stuff going on.

Went out with Tony and Tracy to the Cards game last week-- got to see My Boys win for a change. (and happily, the Cubbies got wiped out of the playoffs this weekend-- hooray!) The game was great and the seats were behind 3rd. Fortunately the fly outs were mostly low, although one scared me pretty good-- of course that was the moment I hadn't been paying attention.



This weekend we were supposed to hang out at Shaw's Arboretum with Lisa, James and kids but it turns out there was Best of St. Louis going on-- $10 pp at the door. We decided in favor of a less expensive, but no less amusing for the kids, park nearby.



Still teaching water aerobics and abdominals. Still volunteering for every blessed thing at Liv's school, including herding voters on election day. (Yep, the school is a polling place.) Keeps me out of the pool halls.




1 comment:

Sarah k said...

Heck yeah!! GO CARDS! Everyone looks like it was a great time!!!

Sarah k
Taiwankiddo2.blogspot.com

Hello there