Thursday, April 3, 2008

Still sleepy in my comfy chair, umbilically attached to my Tivo

Those fiendish oncologists have not dislodged me from my comfy chair as of yet, but I could scarcely be less comfortable if they had. One advantage to being incarcerated in the hospital is their marked tendency to pump you full of soothing medications without your being aware of it.

Here, if there's to be soothing medications had, I gotta get off my patootie, figure out what I can have, schlepp it down with a ton of water and then write down the time I took it before drooling sets in.

I can literally take a medicine, turn around, and forget which medicine I took and when, even if it was just a few minutes ago. Here are two iPhotobooth photos of me sans hair (you're welcome, Jeffe)-- I couldn't get through them without yawning.

Yeah, I'll be taking a limited role in the preparation of our taxes this year.

1 comment:

El Jeffe said...

Finally, pics! It's a good look for you;-) Keep the Med's flowing, and keep posting pics Princess!!!

Hello there