Friday, May 23, 2008

Keeping myself amused (and overdoing it, of course)

Yeah, not born with much of a sense of moderation. Went out yesterday with L-Mac for an all-day shopping thang, plus spicy Mexican for lunch. Then cooked risotto for dinner and stayed up late playing with the new Wii Fit. Went to bed sick as a dog from exhaustion and post-chemo crap.

Up this morning and off to Six Flags.

Surprise! I'm beyond exhausted. Ah, yes. I'm the heart and soul of self-restraint and good judgment.

The first pic is me and Liv with Wonder Woman. I'm wearing the only blonde wig I bought. Not crazy about blonde, but it is the most like my old hair cut (thanks to my savaging it with a pair of sewing scissors), so I wear it occasionally. It's kind of alarming to me how pale I am in this pic. If you live somewhere near me, you know I've usually been outside accruing freckles by this time of the season. This year I've barely set foot outside since January. Argh!!































The middle pic is where Livi instantly made a friend on the carousel.

And finally, the cutest pic in the whole world-- Fred with our little Scooby Doo fan! El Freddo is wearing a Livi original design-- a portrait of our family done in Sharpie markers. It's a treasured birthday present.

No comments:

Hello there