Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Ballet class













In keeping with my family tradition of ballet-- my cousin Suzi is teaching a class right now; me, I quit when puberty announced that my body was not going to be that of a dancer-- darling daughter is taking a dance class.

Liv was the BEST dancer at the parents' day "performance" today. Never mind that there were only three kids there today. She was the best. 'Nuff said.

It was so cute! They learned to count to 10 in French (necessary for counting the walls and corners in ballet class, seriously), a bunch of little jetes and arabesques and some barre work. It almost made me weepy, it was so adorable!

Gads, I am so going to be a "ballet mom" if she sticks with this. A little dance experience in a mom is a dangerous thing.

No comments:

Hello there