Sunday, July 27, 2008

Hair shot for El Jeffe

Now the hair is darkening up a little, the thicker it gets. It's getting long enough now that people seem to think I cut my hair this way on purpose. I get some odd looks, particularly from older men for some reason about which I can only speculate... Probably Republicans. Heh.

And no, L-Mac, I am not nekkid.

DJ Jazzy Mac thinks I take my hair pix whilst in a state of deshabille. Actually, the laptop with the webcam lives upstairs in our room so that's where the pictures are taken, generally right before bed while in my nightgown. I can't help it if L-Mac has a dirty mind! ;-)

And, parenthetically, I should've worked more on the calves and less on the chest. My pectoral muscles and I are no longer on speaking terms but my legs feel fine.

Why, again, did I think getting back into the gym is a good idea?

1 comment:

Ella's Mom said...

I've gotta wonder why your webcam is in the bedroom to begin with.
And you say I've got a dirty mind
;-)

Hello there