Wednesday, July 16, 2008

This morning's radiation jollies

I've made my radiation folks a "mix tape" of, generally, less well known music since they have to listen to the same CDs over and over again. (Um...Ted? You do realize I've made a mix tape in the time since I asked you for one, right? I know, I know, demanding girl...) Happily, they popped it right in the carousel and it plays randomly throughout the day. However, this morning during my time it randomized from one of my songs to some new age-y spa-type music.

So I asked for a pedicure.

Wouldn't you? It's dark, there's soothing music, I'm lying on what looks for all the world like a massage table...I want a mani-pedi, dammit.

Brett, one of my all-time favorite techs said I'd just have to wait until one of the gals came in. (He ducked when I swatted him, the cur!)

No comments:

Hello there