Friday, July 11, 2008

Blissful Friday

Rads this morning-- my two favorite techs on duty. Since my irradiated zones are beginning to become tan-- a condition, I understand, that will be permanent-- we've all decided I should have a little red pop-up button that indicates when I'm done roasting. Love it.

Then L-Mac took Liv for a few hours while I had lunch at Duff's with my boys from The-Insurance-Company-Which-Must-Not-Be-Named. Didn't realize how much I missed my guys til I saw them. Cell #s exchanged with promises of future lunches and possible drunken debauchery. Or at least a beer or two.

Picked up Liv from "Old McDonald's" where she, Princess Mac and the Princess' cousin had been running wild in the playland for two solid hours. L-Mac and Mac-Mom were both there and a nice visit was had.

Evening rounded out by some Guitar Hero with El Freddo. I played bass since, as we all know, bass players get all the chicks. heh.

1 comment:

M Easter said...

re: bass. woo-hoo! The R3 need to go on the road!

Actually, I saw a performance art group... The Trachtenburgs, I think. They were a couple with their 9 year-old daughter on drums. They played silly songs to slideshows that skewered various political topics. e.g. a slide-show from meetings at McDonald's in the 1970s (which included phrases pertaining to the need to get America to eat more etc). Will search YouTube

Hello there