Saturday, March 22, 2008

Bunny prep


Okay, the eggs are stuffed, none got dyed (I napped for like 5 hours today-- oy!), and the Easter bonnet is decorated and clothes laid out. (Thanks, Katie!) El Freddo will get up in the early a.m., per his usual, and scatter eggs, probably in a snow shower. I have visions of Liv in her Easter dress, bonnet and big, black wellie rain boots.

The dress came with a matching dress for Liv's bear, inevitably named either Nina or Lula. All stuffed critters are named Nina or Lula in this house. They're sort of interchangeable. Anyway, I decorated the bonnet as I always do and, in a clutch find, managed matching gloves. None of the Easter decorations are out, but I'm figuring I get a pass this year. Or I'm going straight to h*ll for being a lousy mom; one of the two.





No comments:

Hello there