Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Is it really noncompliance if you're technically still hooked up to an IV?

So. Sometime around 1 pm on the second day of my captivity, I snapped.

I had a portable IV pump with 4 hours on it, a bag of saline with 6, a sunny day and an elevator.

Five minutes later I called El Freddo and told him I was out the door and headin' for Ballas Road.

It is amazing the number of people that stopped and laughed with me-- I was absolutely chortling with joy in my escape. A lot of folks admired the little Easter egg Livi got me in the gift store that's hanging from my IV stand. Many encouraged me to run.

1 comment:

Jason said...

What a wonderful blog. You are indeed a tough chic, keep it up! I would hope that I had a thimbleful of your meddle in your situation.

Hello there