Thursday, March 20, 2008

Carolyn rocks!

My dear, sweet friend Miz Carolyn took her biggest fan, my daughter, to story hour at the library and various other fun things today so mama could have a little "me time." Not only is Olivia completely and totally in love with Carolyn, but if I'm not mistaken, the feeling is mutual.

I called before I came over to pick up Miss Livi; her Most Imperial Majesty did not wish to speak to me, she was having too much fun. When I arrived, dear, brave Carolyn had gotten out one of her sets of china and was letting Livi pour tea. Yes, real tea, real china.

I'd have to say this probably means Carolyn is a better person than I am. Actually, since I've know her for 20+ years I think I am qualified to say that Carolyn is DEFINITELY a kinder person and almost certainly a cooler mother than I am. I am fairly sure that Liv will not be allowed to touch my wedding china (except at holiday dinners) until she inherits it!

Gotta give props to Carolyn. She rocks.

No comments:

Hello there