Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Cafe press shop: The Hegemom Shop

This is not a sales pitch since we don't make a dime from these, but beloved Cap'n Canuck saw the t-shirts El Freddo and I wore to chemo and wanted one. So I put them online. They're not expensive and, needless to say, remarkably stylish. So, if YOU would like to be a member of TEAM ROSENBERGER (or Team Hegemom) here is the link to the shop. Join up-- we'd love to have you on the team!

*******

Several hours later:

Okay, now we DO have a cafe press shop. I think we make about $1 on each purchase so we're not getting rich or anything, but it was BIG fun making the designs. And I'm planning on buying a hat to keep my head warm! But I think the products are less expensive than the other place AND you can get different stuff-- magnets, hats or whatever-- they say either Team Rosenberger or Team Hegemom. Goofy, perhaps, but I think they're a hoot!

Here's the shop link: http://www.cafepress.com/hegemom_shop

No pressure! Just me having fun!

No comments:

Hello there