Saturday, March 1, 2008

Liv's birthday trampoline OR: Is this how a cancer patient is SUPPOSED to behave?


Okay, well maybe I'll behave myself more when I'm on chemo and throwing up a lot. But for right now I'm feeling like a million damn dollars.

I got the okay from my surgeon yesterday and the stamp of approval from my oncologist. Both of them say I'm as healthy as a horse. (Well, a horse with an excised tumor, anyway!) So, since my wounds are healing up very nicely and I'm not really sore, I helped el Freddo put up the screen on the new trampoline so Liv could go play.

As you see, I couldn't resist playing a little bit, myself. No dignity, whatsoever. Just having a ball! Liv, too. Considering her favorite things in the world are bouncing and making a lot of noise, this is the PERFECT gift for her!

1 comment:

M Easter said...

wasn't here a photographer who insisted on taking photos of people jumping? the theory is that it is impossible to put on airs whilst the "air is put on one", so to speak

looks like fun!

Hello there