Sunday, March 9, 2008

Oh and don't forget my girl, Christy

Oh, and not to be a noodge, but don't forget Christy's 3-day Komen walk where I am one of two honorees!

http://tinyurl.com/yrv9ro

Although, of course, VAST donations would be appreciated, but whatever you can give would be nifty. She is doing this out of the goodness of her heart, because she's a true believer, and a really really good person. If she doesn't get $2000 in pledges (she is at 62% which is pretty awe-inspiring since the walk is not for a while yet--November, I think?), she has agreed to make up the balance out of her OWN POCKET.) So let's not let her do that. I donated, and I'm paying medical bills. Every dollar counts.

Okay, noodgnik lecture over. Thanks for listening and, maybe, for throwing a bit of cash her way. And if you can't donate, of course, send her some warm, fuzzy thoughts for being such a GREAT person. She really is.

No comments:

Hello there