Friday, March 14, 2008

Possibly smooth sailing?

Well, after three nights in a hospital where they only feed you liquids, jump-starting one's digestive tract is...shall we say?...a distressing experience. However, after much brave trekking out to Walgreens by the intrepid el Freddo and some highly impolite remarks, noises and activities on my part, I think I may, today, be back on an even keel. (Trust me, you do NOT want to know a thing about last night.)

However, my doctor has assured me that if I do not drink enough water he will stuff my a$$ right back in the hospital, so I am dutifully walking around with my BJC Healthcare 30 oz sippy cup always within arm's reach. I'm tellin' ya; the next time I want to end up in a hospital, it's going to be because I fell off a horse or wiped out skiiing. This disease crap rots.

Don't ask me how, but I can tell my hair is about to go pretty soon, so I'm whipping out the pink hair spray and kiddo scissors for Olivia this weekend-- so you've got that to look forward to, photowise. The actual shaving I think I'll leave to Great Clips or someone with a razor that has not, as ours, been used primarily for shaving the North ends of Southbound chihuahuas.

Call me picky.

No comments:

Hello there