Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hooray? Boo?

Well, it's official-- I am healthy enough to poison again. Hooray?

Yep, the doc kicked the tires and checked the oil yesterday and all is well. He says I should eat whatever I want to eat and was amused to discover a lot of what I'm craving is veggies and LENTILS. Lentils? He said in all his years of practice he'd never heard THAT one before.

Anyway, I guess it's better than craving hot fudge sundaes all the time-- I'd just as soon not come out of this bald AND resembling a large marine mammal.

So. Here's hoping I am not hospital-bound again. I HAVE packed a bag this time, just in case. Lots of clean undies and shirts and plenty of girlie lotions and potions PLUS a dang pillow. Those hospital pillows suck rocks. And nail clippers. Who'da thunk you couldn't clip a hangnail in a hospital? Good grief.

Anyway, chemo is at 2 pm tomorrow, so keep your fingers crossed for me!

No comments:

Hello there