Monday, March 17, 2008

Really ancient history

These are some really old pictures I came across today.

Livi pulled out a box I didn't realize was in her playroom and-- voila! -- it was time for show and tell.

Let's see...the photos of me in Juvenile court would've been in the early 90s.

The photo of me before the Bar exam would've been 1991 at one of the awful Chinese restaurants in Jefferson City. I think this was taken the night between the two days of the Bar. So it would've been right before I went back to the hotel and tried to get some sleep before we took the multiple choice section the next morning.

The photos at the zoo would've been mid-90s, I think. I was a trainer back then. If you look at the picture of me with no makeup and a cup of coffee, you'll see what I mean about doing a LOT of aerobics. I keep telling you guys I was really, really crazy thin back then. Here's proof.

And how 'bout that photo in front of "The Living Seas?" That ride doesn't even exist at Epcot anymore; it's now the Nemo ride.

As for the wineries, me and Jackie cooking and me at the Lake-- how 'bout that blonde, blonde hair, huh? (Jeffe-- remember that trip? Remember the guy running into the dock?)

Wow. Long time ago.

2 comments:

curriefam4 said...

That was way too much fun!! Thanks for sharing! K

curriefam4 said...

That was way too much fun! Thanks for sharing! K

Hello there